School-Based Assessments for all Grades and all Subjects
School-Based Assessment 2022
To get the Assessment of Grade 7 (SST) History and Geography
Please Click the Link Here.
School-based assessments are the best way to evaluate student performance as well as teacher’s performance. Punjab Examination Commission has issued a notification about school-based assessments for the year 2022.
According to notification regarding School Based Assessment SBA, all students of public schools are bound to take part in these assessments. It is very necessary to participate in these assessments because assessments are very necessary to evaluate the performance of teachers and students.
Assessments also tell us where we are and what is need to be done. Teachers should play a very important role in conducting these School-Based Assessments.
Key Points or Important Features of School-Based Assessments
Here are some main points of these assessments program which will be held in May all over Punjab as per the schedule of the Punjab Examination Commission.
- The Govt. of Punjab Pakistan will conduct the School-Based Assessments for all grades 01-8.
- Assessments will be oral for classes one and two (1-2) which consist of objective-type questions MCQs.
- For grades, Three to Eight 3-8 assessments will be in written form.
- The written form includes MCQs, short questions, and open-ended questions also.
- The ratio between MCQs and open-ended questions is probably the same in all grades.
- For Muslim students of classes 1-5, the Nazra Quran assessment will be taken 50 marks.
- Non-muslims students will take part in religious education for 100 marks.
- Just visit the site.
- Click the home page.
- Find your required assessment under the heading class 6, class 7, or class 8, or click on the main Menu subjects that you want to see.
- Links to other class assessments are also given in different posts. You can read your required assessment by clicking on the given links.